Employee Assistance Program
Environmental Health Services
Financial & Legal Services
Medical Employability Program
Training and Education
Worksite Health Centers
Workers' Compensation Case Management
Consulting with employees
Consulting with agency managers
- Communication with employees as soon as possible after their injury/illness and throughout the recovery process.
- Facilitate prompt medical and follow-up care which insures early diagnosis and treatment with timely return to maximum recovery.
- To act as a liaison with OWCP representatives to facilitate informed claims decisions, timely medical procedure authorizations, and early intervention nurse assignments.
- To assist in identifying trends within specific job categories or work areas.
- In facilitating case closure for employees on long-term disability. Assisting agencies in returning employees to work with full or partial function, or settling a disability claim is more cost effective than allowing compensation cases to remain unresolved.
- In providing a health care professionalís perspective on medical care costs that are represented on Department of Labor (DOL) chargeback reports